Here’s an illuminating chart by Horace Dediu. Check out how big Apple’s iTunes and iPhone accessory revenues are, compared to the entire mobile phone revenue of pretty much every smartphone manufacturer except Samsung. It easily dwarves them. Maybe these guys should stop making smartphones and start making iPhone accessories?
- Critic Markup Brings Markdown-Like Change Tracking To Plain Text
- Use A USB Stick Instead Of A Password On Your Mac [OS X Tips]
- Photojojo University Schools You On iPhoneography
- Tim Cook Now Speaking At Goldman Sachs Tech Conference, Listen Here
- Vodafone Tells iPhone 4S Users That It’s Okay To Update To iOS 6.1.1